Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Exhibition

Exhibition


This was my final image that I took for the exhibition. This was the image before it had been photoshopped. As you can see, the position of the face in the portrait is perfect as it is central. However the lighting on her facial details is overexposed so that needed correcting before it becoming the final edit. You may not be able to see from this photo, but the model had freckles. So by editing it in photoshop by using the spot removal tool, it got rid of 90% of her freckles.



This was my final image that I used for the exhibition. I found that a black and white effect looked better on the photo and I thought that it looked like she was showing more emotion than the original photo. The photo before edit was overexposed so I changed it a little to make it look even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment