Evaluation
If I was to do Light Paintings, Scanograms and Projections again I would most certainly spend more time doing each task. I would take a variety of photos within each task to make sure I had a few different photos to experiment with. With only having 1 or 2 photos such as what I did, it limits you to what you can do with the photo. For example, if you were to take a dull photo with bad lighting and low exposure with the models hair cut out of the photo, correcting it on Photoshop would almost be an impossible task. However if you were to take a range of photos, then you can mix around with them and see which photo comes out the best. I would say my strong point is light paintings. This is because I have had experience in this area and I know how to make a light painting look effective. I would like to say another strong point is Scanograms. This is because I have done various images whilst I was working with my peers and found that imagination with the image on Photoshop can turn a very dull image, to a very detailed creative image within a couple of steps. My weak points are most likely Emulsion transfers. This is due to the fact that I haven't spent much time doing emulsion transfers as yet. However I plan on practicing it until I feel confident with my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment